Friday 1 March 2013

HELLOOOOO

hello!! after a long hiatus of a few months or so, im back again!

in a blink of an eye, ny and cny have already past by and nope, i have no other updates other than the fact that i have disowned all my degenerate buddies. now left without a string of weekend-past-midnight activities to engage in, i have been good and am staying at home on nights where i should really be out there. this is only the exordium of a brand new me.

GONE! NO MORE!

oh well, lemme have some me-time again before i start some drinking sessions (tonight!!!) and go on my exercise-crazy phase. speaking of which, i can combined those two activities, cant i? had dinner w leong on tuesday at mbfc before heading to a few mini tennis games at the sail then for his drinks + ladies night (maybe). and later today, i'll be heading to another few rounds of real tennis games at jalan duad before house bbq dinner. man, how i miss my hall mates...

No comments:

Post a Comment