Tuesday 11 August 2015

oh hello there, after a good ol' 8 months...

hello there!

i know it has been a while but as i'm sitting on my bed with my laptop on my lap and mtv channel playing in the background, i'm feeling kinda bored :/ been sitting on my ass for the past 14 hours to be exact, i haven't been getting active (physically as well as mentally) ... i left my yoga mat back home in Singapore (ok lame excuse), i am on morning shifts at work this week, i wash my hair this morning and i cant go running then wash my hair again in the evening (say NO to double shampoo-ing in a day). all these above-mentioned excuses have rendered me a new chance at blogging

let me just do a quick recap in a hundred words and less. i decided to relocate away from Singapore last october. then is the point in my life where i still stay with parents and have absolutely 0 household chores to do, no lack of a social life - family and friends and am very well-settled in my job or life you can say.

i wasnt in a bad place, i was just getting too comfortable. and then that is what they say - if  you always stay in your comfort zone, you will never grow. i was never looking to move away from my firm which have always sponsored the premier league until recently, and then, this opportunity came along. fast forward 8 months, i came to realize that i actually quite like it here and have no plans just yet to move back (contrary to what many people might think). even though it's an easy and simple kind of life over here in abu dhabi, i can make do with a few travels a year to exciting cosmopolitan / cities with a rich heritage. besides, dubai is just a 90 minutes drive away. speaking of which, i'll be heading over to grand hyatt dubai for SG50 national day dinner this weekend! cant wait to don my red & white and have delicious (spicy hopefully) local food!

anyway, i will do up a few more posts from the past few months so as to fill the space during my hiatus in cyberspace.

and i really do hope above is a hundred words and less. well, at least i've tried ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment